Τρίτη 23 Δεκεμβρίου 2008

The Tale of the Englightened Babe...

Perpetual hell I am in
For me is all I think
Shame on self alone
For Christmas ‘tis in Town

Yay! I say hark the skies
But my heart won’t sunrise
To feel and sense this kind of magic
Which is supposed to make all happy

Yet happy I am not this time
For nothing to look for is so high
Yet I look to the skies and pray for the babe
Who was born so many years so far away

It was nurtured in silence and poverty
And brought joy through humility
Yet no one practices his teach nowadays
But instead they look for new ways to make more pays

The babe was small, and human and warm
Yet it was divine in its entire vacant hall
And glowed its way to this vain world
To be a martyr and witness the horror of all

The clouds heaved and brushed the skies with warmth
They spread like dancing queens in the divine ball
And waited for Judgment’s Day to befall on those walls
And bring the believers on the cliff of God

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: