Παρασκευή 10 Οκτωβρίου 2008

A Tale of Fight

Go to the Matresses

What do you when you realize that those around you mean to harm you instead of helping you out? Meaning; what do you do when you realize that the people you thought closest to you are diggin' your grave instead of just letting you pass by the cemetery without hoping to someday see you there?

The solution?

No, this time is not revolution but as Mario Puzo very well described in The Godfather (1972) is to "go to the matresses". The very well known phrased usued usually in gangster about Italian Mafia, means loosely that we have to prepare for war.

That is what you have to do. Leave your soft spots asides and all the things that have hurt you, diregard any sort of betrayal and anger which you might feel towards the people who were diggin' your grave whilst you were "asleep" and prepare yourself for the battle of the battles.

Think practicaly: "This is my life, it's now or never, I am in charge of my own destiny, I am going to fight and win because even if I lose I am a winner. I am going to the matresses. My enemies are my power and my means to become better and surpass them. This is war. It's nothing personal. It's just business. It's just life. It's just a dog-eat-dog kinda world and I have to bury the people who pretend to be my helpers in order to achieve the mental picture of my goals. "

No matter who hurt you, no matter what they've done to you, no matter how they've done 'it' to you, you must rise above them and be the bigger person. You have to fight with your self esteem high, no matter if you think that your self-esteems is at tatters. Focus on that mental picture. Think of your prior reasons for beginning on your life's journey and cry out all the soppy emotions you have. It's time to fight. Not for Middle Earth. Not for the honor of your family. Not for saving the world. But for saving youself.

You are the goal. You fight for you. You soldier up yourself for your. You prepare for physical and psychological wounds. You push yourself to try harder. You challenge yourself to the limits. You are thankful for being already who you are. And you go to the matresses. "

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: